Lithium Ion Battery Warning
Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Apply the following precautions when using Li-Ion rechargeable batteries:
- Charge and store the batteries in fire-proof container.
- Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries unattended while charging or while in use.
- Do not put batteries on flammable surface (wood, carpet, etc.) when charging.
- Make sure to charge in Fire-Proof container.
- Only use chargers purchased from VapeChoice website to charge batteries purchased from VapeChoice website.
- Do not modify the batteries in form or shape.
- Discontinue using a battery if it fails to retain a charge or looks damaged in any way
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling
- Please dispose of safely and according to regulations
Not following these recommendations may cause damage to the battery and malfunctions which can cause serious injuries.
VapeChoice is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of theses Li-Ion batteries.
Consult your physician before using these products or any other similar product. Discontinue use of this product immediately if you experience symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, a weak or rapid heartbeat, vomiting, diarrhea, or any negative physical symptom. These products are classified as a tobacco product and are in no way used as a smoking cessation tool. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease or medical condition, and do not offer any therapeutic benefits.
© 2016 Vape Choice Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Registered Name: Vape Choice Limited | VAT No.: GB235677090 |Company No.: 09186932 | Registered Address: 282 Preston Road, Wembley, London, HA3 0QA