Kangers KBOX 120W TC Box Mod is one of the smallest device that is capable of delivering 120 Watts of power. The KBOX 120 also features temperature control ranging from 200°F to 600°F and supports a wide range of coils including NiChrome (NiCr) .
The KBOX 120 is constructed using light and sturdy Zinc Alloy and Aluminium. It has a spring loaded 510 connector which ensures a solid contact with all compatible 510 atomizers. You need 2 x 18650 Flat Top batteries (sold separately) to power this mod which can easily be installed by opening the magnetised battery access door and can be charged using the micro usb port (charger cable not included). This powerful mod can support coils with resistance as low as 0.1ohm in wattage mode and 0.05ohm in temperature control mode.
KBOX 120 Features:
- Temperature Control (Ni / Ti / SS / NiCr Wire)
- Output: 7-120W
- Requires 2 x 18650 Flat Top batteries (sold separately)
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Micro USB port for charging and firmware upgrades
- Smart battery charging
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- High temperature protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection
- Fires down to 0.05 ohms in TC mode and 0.10 ohms in wattage mode.
- 1 x Kanger KBOX 120W
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 4 x Battery Stickers