The iTaste MVP 20W is a new and improved version of the iTaste MVP 2.0. Made from stainless steel this new device from Innokin has been upgraded with an improved chip capable of up to a 20 watt output. It also has a new sleeker look and the ego/510 connection has been replaced with a flush 510 connection with spring-loaded contact pin.
The iTaste MVP 20W uses an improved 32-bit ARM microprocessor which provides users with an amazing vaping experience. It also has steady VDC power output with a voltage accuracy of 1%, this not only reduces noise and improves reliability it also increases the life span of your battery. You can adjust the output voltage on the iTaste MVP 20W from 3.3 to 7.5 volts in 0.1 volt increments and the wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 to 20.0 watts in 0.5 watt increments.
The large 2600mah battery will ensure long-lasting power and can also be used as a portable power bank that can charge other electronics via the USB output. The MVP20W is high quality durable e-cigarette with smarter, more powerful technology.
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 20.0 W in .5 watts increments
- Short circuit/Atomizer protection
- 10-Second Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste MVP20W will stop firing until the button is released and pressed again
- Over-Discharge protection: The iTaste MVP20W monitors the battery voltage and will automatically turn off when the battery is discharged
- Low battery warning: The Red LED and Battery bar will continue blinking when the battery capacity is lower than 3.3V and the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer will power off automatically.
- The LED lights will show green, yellow or red to indicate full battery life, half capacity or charging needed
- Superior battery life: The MVP20W has a built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- ON/OFF battery switch: Quickly clicking three times will power the device on or off
- Passthrough: To charge your portable electronic device with the MVP20W - set the small pin switch on the bottom of the MVP20W to the ON position and connect a microUSB cable to the USB OUTPUT port (DC 5V, maximum output current 0.5A)To maximize the battery charge of your MVP20W please ensure that the bottom switch is set to the Off position when you are not using the portable charger function.
- Display information: Digital display shows the Ohms meter, Voltage / Wattage setting and the number of Puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
- 1 x iTaste MVP20W Variable Voltage / Wattage battery
- 1 x charging cable
- 1 x 510 to 510/eGo Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Gift Box
|UK Power Adaptor||No|
|Dimensions (approx)||10.7cm (height) x 4.1cm (width) x 2.2cm (depth)|