E-Cig Kits

Innokin Endura T18 Kit

Reward points Review and collect 25 points.

SKU: VC01699

Availability: In stock

Endura T18 by Innokin is a complete vaping system that will give you unmatched vaping experience. This beautiful vape pen comes with the Endura Battery, Prism T18 Tank & the Prism T18 atomisers. This excellent all in one system with its Micro USB cord & stand is perfect to start your vaping journey with

* Required Fields

Reward points With this product, you earn 26 loyalty point(s). 26 points = £0.26.

Share and collect 10 point(s)

Log into your account in order to collect extra points when sharing this site with your favorite social network.

The latest Endura T18 by Innokin is a complete vaping system that will give you unmatched vaping experience. The optimised power output and the latest T18 tank design will deliver a superior vaping experience every time.

The 1000mah Endura battery has a built in overheat and safety precautions. It can be charged using the standard Micro USB cable and features Innokin’s ‘Vape While Charging’ technology.

The new T18 tank has a capacity of 2.5ml made with premium quality stainless steel and pyrex glass. It is a top fill tank making refilling clean and easy. The T18 tank has the no-spill coil swap system.

The T18 replacement coils use Japanese organic cotton wicks to deliver maximum flavour.

Endura T18 Featrues:

• Easy to Start! Twist the Top to Refill. Power On & Vape!
  • Real 1000mAh Capacity with a coil optimized output of 14Watts at 1.5 Ohm.
  • 100% Japanese Organic Cotton delivers rich flavors and full satisfying clouds.
  • 2.5ml Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass Tank with matching Delrin mouthpiece.
  • Integrated PCB safety and charging protections. Recharged by Micro USB.
  • Replacing coils is quick and clean with the No-Spill Coil Swap System.
  • ENDURA Vape Stand & Micro USB Cable included inside!

Package Contents 

• 1 x Endura 1000mah Battery
    • 1 x Endura T18 Tank (with pre-installed coil)
    • 1 x Extra T18 Coil
    • 1 x Charging Cable
    • 1 x Plastic Endura Stand

Additional Information

Brand Innokin
    Battery Type Fixed
    Battery Capacity 1000mah
    Variable Voltage No
    Variable Wattage No
    Temperature Control No
    Connection Threading 510
    Tank Capacity 2.5ml
    Tank Material Pyrex Glass
    Adjustable Airflow No
    Bottom Fill Tank No
    Top Fill Tank Yes

2 customer reviews

Average rating
    (based on 2 reviews)
    1. Perfect Starter Kit

Review by Pete (Posted on September 30, 2016)

I have been smoking for years and was recommended the Endura T18 by my friend. Initially I was apprehensive but after trying it I love this kit. Its simple to use, easy to change coil and refill. The battery lasts long as well. Above all its nice compact device. I am glad to be a vaper :)

2. Great product and price

Review by Graham (Posted on July 06, 2016)

Ideal for a starter kit bundle!

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Price 0 out of 5
    Value 0 out of 5
    Quality 0 out of 5