Innokin’s Disrupter TC75 system sports a new curved look that is ergonomic. Not only does it fits perfectly in the palm but together the Disrupter TC75 with the InnokinCell bring together power, safety and convenience.
Utilising the simple to use ‘Slide n Click’ system the Disrupter can work with the C50 2000mAh and the 3300mAh battery to give pure power for all day vaping, total control and of course huge clouds.
The Disrupter TC75 is a powerful temperature control kit that comes with a host of safety features including dry hit prevention.
Features of Disrupter TC75:
- 6‐75W & 150‐315℃/300‐600℉
- Complete range of T.C modes (SS, Ni200, Ti)
- Total T.C dry hit prevention
- Ultrafast: 0.2 seconds from click to vapor
- Variable rampup wattage preboost
- Precise coil resistance reading (.00000)
- VDC output with clearwave noise cancellation
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots
- Ultra‐low standby power consumption
- Integrated charging safety protections
- 2AMP micro USB quick charge
Meanwhile Innokin Innokin Cell allows for Innokin’s trusted ‘Vape-While Charging’ pass through technology via the standard Micro-USB port. It is a self-contained modular battery which provides 2000mAh of battery life rated at 20A Max Continous Discharge. Each InnokinCell contains a Tri Color LED that is push activated to display battery life.
Features of InnokinCell 2000mAh:
- 2000mAh Capacity
- 20A Max Continuous Discharge
- Sliding Lock System
- Independent Micro USB Charging Port
- Tri Color LED for Battery Life Display
- 1 x Disrupter Box Mod
- 1 x C50 2000mAh InnokinCell Battery
- 1 x USB Charger Cable