Cool Fire IV TC 18650 75W Express kit is Innokin’s latest Mod that build on the ever popular Cool Fire 4 family. Responding to customer requests, Innokin have produced this Mod which is powered by a single replaceable high amp 18650 battery, meaning you can now carry a spare 18650 and never be out of power. This is a vape all day device - vape on!
Like its predecessor TC100, Cool Fire 4 75W TC uses the ultra-fast and accurate AETHON temperature control board to give you that precise control. This kit features variable Temperature Control with a maximum of 75W output to power your favourite Titanium, Ni200 or stainless steel coils.
If you are thinking of moving from intermediate to advanced vaping then this Mod is a good investment. With TC and Sub-Ohm capabilities together with the 18650 batteries, it will give you style with power.
If you already have good Tanks then this Mod will be the perfect complement to enjoy vaping all day.
- External Charger and 18650 battery does NOT ship with the kit.
- Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Features of Coolfire4 TC18650 75W Mod:
- Features the AETHON Temperature Control Board
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 - 75.0 W
- Temperature Control
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150-315°C / 300-600°F
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 - 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 - 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 - 1.0ohm)
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Requires an External Charger (Sold Separately)
- Maximum Working Current: 27.5A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Direct Current - Steady Power Output
- Balanced Even Coil Heat-Up
- Ultra-Low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection and Prevention
- 510 Threaded
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
- 1 x Innokin Coolfire4 TC18650 75W
- 1 x Silicone Battery Sleeve
- 1 x Instruction manual
|Bottom Fill Tank||No|
|Top Fill Tank||No|
Alternative Products To Consider
5 customer reviews
Very Good Indeed
This is my second one of these which shows I think they're great. Jim says he gets a gap between the tank and the mod but I have no such problem - I'm using the Innokin Apex 5ml tank if that's any help. Gets through batteries at a fair rate but I just make sure they rotate on charge. The quality on this particular one I've only given 4 as the battery cover lever is a bit sharp and doesn't sit well unless I give it a little extra push - my other one is perfect in this respect though. Another great Innokin product.
First TC Mod
This is my first TC mod. I like the option of replaceable battery but was a bit disappointed that i couldn't charge my battery through the mod, hence 3 stars for value. When I contacted Innokin they explained that due to safety reasons they prefer that users charged battery through dedicated chargers. It was nice to know that Innokin care more about safety of the customers.
Fits well in the grip and great mod as long as you invest in 2 18650s so one is on charge and other in use.
Really great device. But kills battery at high wattage.
This is a very well built and comfortable device. A definitely worth it device. However, I have noticed that when using it on high wattage, about 45-60 watts and the battery is a little bellow half full it keeps telling me that the battery is empty when I fire it. So then I just have to change my battery to another one. So always good to carry a few since it cannot be charged in the device. Apart from that and a little gap with some atomisers, it's a really good device.
Good but has a issue
Its the best temperature control mod I own (vtc mini ,kooper mini & balrog) but the 510 is not deep enough every atomizer I put on has a wee gape I just put a thin plastic washer on it and it goes away. Apart from that its brilliant
Write Your Own Review
© 2016 Vape Choice Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Registered Name: Vape Choice Limited | VAT No.: GB235677090 |Company No.: 09186932 | Registered Address: 282 Preston Road, Wembley, London, HA3 0QA